HOW, SOCIAL MEDIA CHANGES IN 2022.......



In the last blogs, we talked about SEO and about the changes in SEO 2022. Today we will talk about social media marketing and about the changes in 2022. If you want to do social media marketing in 2022, what factors do you need to consider?

The first point is CONTENT IS THE KING; this is the most important thing, if I keep on uploading bad quality content or if I don’t fulfill your expectations then after some time you will stop watching my content. So YouTube is a part of social media marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and many other platforms, all are a part of social media marketing. While the following something then why do we do that? Because we like their content, It somewhere adds value to your life. It makes you emotional or happy etc. you get any professional guide or you learn something new. Songs for relaxation so types like these so if any medium doesn’t give good content of a movie or a song, would you like to watch it again? So content is most important in social media marketing. No matter how far time goes.

The next point is OTT networks: in the future Social media is getting so much popularity that it will conquer television. So many marketers will go towards social media because you spend so much time on YOUTUBE itself. Basically, on OTT networks Like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar like another majority of time is spent on these things If we compare it with TV. So in the upcoming time, I think in 2022 People will move more towards YOUTUBE, Television viewers will be less so marketers will switch more towards social media, and advantage of that as a content producer (me), if I am making videos on YouTube more marketers will switch towards me, it means I will create more revenue for me. The second thing is Marketers will see a new opportunity where they can target their audience properly. a suggestion from me is, If you can make videos then start making videos from now Via phone or camera, Start making videos If you start making videos from now then you will excel SEO more as well But also you will able to excel in social media. It will be very helpful. You may have fear of the camera, Just start. Unless, until you start otherwise it's not giving any benefit. If you start now I am telling you, your life will start changing. So from now if you want to grow on social media please start making videos, because the video will be the future if we talk about the content, whether we talk about SEO or Social media.

The next point is the Chabot’s. That also going to be very popular. You can make your own chatbot on Facebook; there are many videos on that. You can check. We can do automation. Like, if I have a YouTube channel, many people follow me on Facebook and they ask me certain questions to me. But sometimes I am not available I get busy with other work or etc. for 3 months. so I wasn't able to check comments, means I couldn’t check the messages and when I opened all the messages, there were thousands of unread messages now I cannot reply to everyone right, I can only reply to more than 20 only and I will be left the rest, so if bots come then I can refine them many people comment only thank you, sir, but many want to make a website but they don’t know they need to contact me at a different email because of Quick knowledge has page and Quickknowtool is my website where I write articles. So people mail me from the website. So using chatbots I can divide the audience. I don’t need to hire a person for this so chatbots are amazing so start watching videos on YouTube on how to make chatbots etc. and integrate it on a Facebook page and if your website has an option integrate there.

Yesterday I saw a video, that was about the technology of AI or Artificial Intelligence there were some comments like saying will AI take away all the jobs? NO, it won’t. Here AI will create jobs as well in 2022. A new industry for AI will be created. Where there will be work regarding AI Here AI will make things automatic for you but there should be some caretaker also right if AI can do the work of 10 people so the person who is handling that AI system will at least take the salary of three people.  So you don’t have to worry.

The next point is Whatsapp ads; you may have read this news as that WhatsApp will come with ads. So WhatsApp is the biggest network, where people are active daily. There are so many active users on WhatsApp; there you can target people daily. So I think next is WhatsApp marketing. People will run after this in 2022.

One more thing is stories. Now stories are on WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram and on YouTube as well everywhere and how they got popular. Let me tell you if I share my personal life a lot of people want to know that what does he do is he married? Where does he hang out? Where does he eat, what does he do? So in terms of social media marketing, Like on YouTube, there are many vlogs channels where there are sharing their personal life, we feel like we are talking to our friend. it doesn’t add any value in our life but we feel like we are watching our friend. So we like knowing about people’s lifestyles. Like many channels, vloggers or YouTubers share their personal life on the second channel, now YouTube brought stories option, people can interact more in stories of YouTube. There we have an option that you can reply to people's comments in the form of stories as well, which is a nice feature; a story stays for 7 days WhatsApp stories can come with ads as well, Instagram stories, Facebook stories.

The next is INSTAGRAM; you know this too, Instagram has conquered Facebook. if not today but tomorrow they're going to get on the highest, People like Instagram more. Facebook has more ads people are leaving Facebook I think (I THINK) I say this too that, Facebook as a marketer is good for ads campaign but as a consumer, it is getting worse. Earlier we used to go to Facebook what is going in my friend’s life, where is he working is he married yet or not but today if I open their profile, I see videos and a lot of ads and little stories of my friends. I read somewhere that Facebook will concentrate more on personal communication like stories of your friends more than ads, but I haven’t seen that change if they did any improvement regarding this now Instagram is of facebook now Instagram is growing. ads are fine in Instagram time duration is bounded and people can communicate properly youtube videos are long Instagram has shorter videos nearly 10 sec to 15-sec videos and it is fine but Instagram is all entertainment, here you cannot put long videos that’s why they brought IGTV. They saw youtube is doing fine now we will bring IGTV. The audience of Instagram basically of stories now they have an option of long videos, Facebook has created its monetization if I share my content I will see ads there too and can earn revenue, so if I get the money I have a benefit and I may make content for Facebook as well. According to Facebook people will use Facebook more to consume that content, now people do some different work on Facebook and a few different on youtube, what do they want? They want to fulfill the need for youtube with Facebook. A person gets trapped in the same ecosystem. (Facebook)

The next point is LIVE VIDEOS; live videos are going to be huge. There are many options, you have an option of mobile live streaming as well you can go live via phone on youtube, 360-degree live stream as well if you have a DSLR CAMERA then there's a device that you can connect to your computer/laptop. You can buy a webcam as well or you can use the module, I like the module of Facebook live streaming, but youtube live streaming isn’t that good there are many things that you cannot do. There is an option in Facebook, I can run a presentation along with my face, but youtube is limited. For that, you need to use tools like OBS something. So start working on that too, from now because be futuristic and be up to date. So start using live streaming, hesitation will be gone by then. so start doing live streams, just do some research and makes the videos in live streaming, you and your audience will interact directly. like many vloggers do on their channel. if you are in a live stream on any topic and you are discussing that topic lives and answering a question directly, it will be a good thing. although I think it’s good for  Social media Networking.

What big things are going to happen the next year 2022? Find out by yourself what are the events coming in this year so you need to focus on these things. And you need to focus your content around these topics, start planning from today. When any things are going to happen like celebrations, events in your country or near place then start creating content. So at that time, you are already ready with the content. And you can post at least 3 content in a day.  you may also run ads as well. It means if you worked hard on this content from now. You'll be on the top. I guarantee you that. This was all about social media. Personally, I feel social media may be a vast topic in digital marketing here the more you are trying to know your audience harder it's. For example, if you follow my Blogs properly. I have tried to make many types of topics and articles with Images and without images, but ultimately I came to the conclusion that people like negative things first. If I write in this blog, here I wrote Social media marketing. I am a simple guy. I will write Social media marketing 2022 in English or different languages. Because I'm simple, but personally I feel you ought to write simply. but what our audience really wants as a social media marketer. ( What should I do? I should write something like If you didn't do these things in 2022 Your business will be ruined If I write like this My views will increase) but I don’t want that audience, I want learners ( YOU) Who want to learn new things and want to grow. I hope you like this blog and do tell me in the section below and don’t forget to follow, so I may get more topics to read.
Thank you for reading.












Post a Comment

0 Comments